Z-Marine Knuckle Boom Crane 10TM - 250TM
All Z-Marine Knuckle-boom deck cranes are designed and manufactured specifically to customer specifications for marine and offshore operations. All Z-Marine Cranes are shot blasted and metalised for protection against corrosion.
• Hydraulic Slew Drives with an integrated motor
• Radio Control (Optional)
• Planetary Gearbox with a fail safe brake
• Stainless Steel Hydraulic Piping
• Single/Double Marine Hydraulic Cylinders for boom lifting with safety load holding valves
• Main Boom constructed using a Box-type structure for a more inflexible construction and low maintenance
• Long-lasting, corrosion free stainless steel pivot pins
• Rugged and compact hydraulic winch with a fail safe brake and load holding valve.
• Electric to hydraulic power packs are available to suit the designs of Z-Marine
• Knuckle-boom Cranes; these are stand alone units piped into the hydraulic layout of the vessel.
Z-Marine Powerblocks are also available for Z-Marine Knuckle-boom Cranes. These are available in a wide variety of sizes and pulling power, in both V-type and Rockhopper versions.
• Straight Boom Crane: 10TM - 250TM
• Net Stacker Crane: 1.5T-8M - 6T 13M
• PB Crane: 10TM - 100TM
• Gantry Crane: 10TM - 100TM
• Lifting Devices: Special Design
Z-Marine Knuckle Boom Crane 10TM - 2